What It Is:
Rewired Desire is a conference for young men on Biblical sexuality, healthy relationships with others (with both guys and girls), our longing for intimacy, and living a life in worship of Jesus Christ in these areas where we are prone to struggle.
Who Should Attend:
Young men from 6th – 12 grade
Dads & mentors
We strongly encourage dads of middle schoolers to attend with their son.
When: March 26-27, 2021
Where: Annapolis Evangelical Presbyterian Church
710 Ridgely Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
Topics for Middle Schoolers,
Fri, Mar 26
6:15 – 9:30
- Identity and God: Moving toward manhood
- Closeness to others: You are not alone in the battle
NOTE: Content will assume a basic knowledge of the “facts of life” (human sexuality). We encourage parents to explain these to your sons before coming.
Topics for High Schoolers
Sat, Mar 27
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Intimacy with God: Identity in Christ and God’s good design for sexuality
- Intimacy with Brothers: You are not alone in the fight
- Intimacy with Girls? : Can we have healthy, Biblical, relationships with the opposite sex?
- Technology, sexuality, and wisdom
Topics for Dads
- Talking to your son about girls, sex, and tech—approaches and resources
- Parenting for healthy sexuality in the age of electronics and social media
Friday, Mar 26 (Middle School): 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday,Mar 27 (High School): 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.