What It Is:
Rewired Desire is a conference for young men on Biblical sexuality, healthy relationships with others (with both guys and girls), our longing for intimacy, and living a life in worship of Jesus Christ in these areas where we are prone to struggle.
Who Should Attend:
Young men from 6th – 12 grade (see schedule details below)
Dads & mentors
We strongly encourage dads of middle schoolers to attend with their son.
When: January 31 – February 1, 2020
Where: Annapolis Evangelical Presbyterian Church
710 Ridgely Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
Topics for Middle Schoolers,
Fri Jan 31
6:30 – 9:30
- Identity: Moving toward manhood
- Relationships: Who or what is discipling you?
- Brotherhood: You are not alone in the fight
- Parents, rules, and self…submitting to and trusting Christ through puberty
Topics for High Schoolers
Sat, Feb 1
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Identity in Christ and God’s good design for sexuality
- Healthy, Biblical, relationships with the opposite sex
- Accountable relationships: You are not alone in the fight
- Technology, sexuality, and wisdom
Topics for Dads
- Talking to your son about sex—approaches and resources
- Parenting for healthy sexuality in the age of electronics and social media
Friday, Jan 31 (Middle School): 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb 1(High School): 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.